Today, Jawbone announced the expansion of its stylish ICON product line with the EarWear Collection. The four new designs inspired by fashion textiles – Cashmere, Denim, Mesh, and Suede – feature more subtle textures than the headsets launched in January: I saw them and I could compare. It is not easy to create textured plastic-based materials that do not look cheap and can be worn as jewelry. Designer Yves Behar and the Jawbone team delivered top-notch quality here.
All Jawbone ICON headsets, including the EarWear Collection, can be updated via the MyTalk online platform, just go to mytalk.jawbone.com, plug the headset via USB in your computer, download firmware updates, new apps and customize the headset. With MyTalk DialApps, users get an easy access button for posting on Facebook and Twitter using voice commands and for direct access to services such as 411. Additionally, ICON’s technology allows to stream music from smartphones, iPod or any other A2DP-enabled Bluetooth device.
You can select from 6 different voices (3 women, 3 men) to get informed about battery life and Caller ID. In addition to English, Jawbone ICON is now available in six languages: French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin.
The new EarWear Collection is available today for pre-order online at www.jawbone.com for $99.99 and it will be available in November.
- 2014-03-26 Jawbone Up24 Goes International
- 2014-03-18 MH370 Links On Social Networks Spreading Malware
- 2014-03-11 Jawbone UP24 And App Introduced For Android Users
- 2014-01-16 Jawbone ERA Introduced
- 2013-12-30 73% Of All U.S. Adults Can Be Found On Social Networks
- 2013-12-17 Instagram Verified Accounts Not Coming Anytime Soon
- 2013-11-27 Jambox, Mini Jambox Gets Splash-Resistant Coating For $50 Extra
- 2013-11-19 Social Media Experiment Proves How Easy It Is To Find Out Things About A Total Stranger
- 2013-11-13 Jawbone Up24 Introduced
- 2013-10-22 Spoiler Shield Censors Your Facebook, Twitter Feeds So You Don't Read Spoilers