A picture of what will apparently be a future high-end LG Android phone for Verizon has surfaced. Specific details on the phone weren’t mentioned but detective work on the picture shows that there is a LTE logo nearby the lower half of the back of the phone. The phone will apparently also sport a HD camera, possibly allowing for 720p or 1080p video capture. A large mirrored display seems to be used on the front, though the other logos at the back of the phone aren’t too clear. Wi-Fi and DLNA seem to be possible guesses, though we’ll leave it up to you to try and guess what this phone will offer when it’s released.
Next Story: Users Losing Photos After iPhoto '11 Upgrade?
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2011-05-01 LG Revolution press shot leaked
- 2011-04-29 LG Revolution to come preloaded with Netflix
- 2011-04-12 LG Revolution spotted in the wild