A picture of what will apparently be a future high-end LG Android phone for Verizon has surfaced. Specific details on the phone weren’t mentioned but detective work on the picture shows that there is a LTE logo nearby the lower half of the back of the phone. The phone will apparently also sport a HD camera, possibly allowing for 720p or 1080p video capture. A large mirrored display seems to be used on the front, though the other logos at the back of the phone aren’t too clear. Wi-Fi and DLNA seem to be possible guesses, though we’ll leave it up to you to try and guess what this phone will offer when it’s released.
Next Story: Users Losing Photos After iPhoto '11 Upgrade?
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2011-05-01: LG Revolution press shot leaked
- 2011-04-29: LG Revolution to come preloaded with Netflix
- 2011-04-12: LG Revolution spotted in the wild