Going hybrid seems to be the common theme in many devices these days, merging a slew of functions into one form factor. Well, the Light Frequency Fingertips will play along that line, where it will be music-enabled. The brainchild of Austria-based artist Robert Mathy, these fingercaps will come fitted with light sensitive phototransistors that enable the wearer to create musical compositions using nothing but pure photons. A collection of cellphones and 3-volt batteries will allow even the slightest finger moment to produce a new, amazing sound. Surely you won’t be able to compose the next great symphony for the world with this, but it might just lead to awaken your latent musical talent.
Next Story: New HAL MacBook decal turns your machine mad
- 2014-04-11 High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-07 Pykmax Gives The Humble Guitar Pick An Ergonomic Makeover
- 2014-04-01 Sony Bundles Michael Jackson's "XSCAPE" Album With Xperia Z2
- 2014-03-31 John Frusciante Launches His New Music Album Into Space
- 2014-03-25 Linkin Park Releases Interactive Music Video With Project Spark