The next time you go out and paint the town red with some vodka, you know that you aren’t smashed even if you tell your mate that you see LED words moving across the surface of a bottle. Why so? Watch the video above and find out – it seems that the MEdea Vodka bottle will feature a customizable moving LED reader that allows you to feature up to half a dozen messages, with a character cap per message that is far more impressive than Twitter’s – we’re talking about 255 characters here. It really depends on what message you want to have displayed, so be extra careful not to smash this bottle against the bar counter in a fit of drunken rage.
- 2013-12-16: Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24: Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20: China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online
- 2013-08-28: Fo̱s Wearable LED Display Targets Athletes As Target Market
- 2013-01-11: LED Ice Cubes Detect Alcohol To Warn You Of Over-drinking