Mercedes has a new in-vehicle connectivity system that will let you play and control the popular Pandora radio app in the car and stream audio from your mobile to the vehicle’s audio system, dubbed the Media Interface Plus (MIP). The MIP will be located in the glove compartment or center armrest and supports audio streaming from a Bluetooth device. If you own an iPhone 3G/3GS/4, you’ll be able to hook it up to the MIP’s video cable, giving you all the functionality of the phone’s music app at the audio head unit. With it, you’ll be able to skip songs, change stations, like a song, or even ban it from a playlist easily. If you can afford the Mercedes, you probably won’t have any trouble shelling out the $298 for this accessory.
- 2014-04-17 Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-03-24 Nokia MixRadio First Global Music Streaming Service To Launch In China
- 2014-03-19 Pandora To Increase Monthly Subscription Fees Starting In May
- 2014-03-03 Pandora Confirms No CarPlay Support For Now
- 2014-01-15 Pandora iOS And Android Apps Now Offer Personalized Recommendations