Many Droid X users have been experiencing problems after upgrading to Android 2.2 Froyo, and while the issues haven’t been completely resolved, at least Motorola is acknowledging them, and has even listed them out for you to see. Problems listed by Motorola include:
- Stuck on Moto logo after reboot
- Random rebooting
- Wi-Fi connection and stability issues
- Battery Manager “force close” errors
- Media won’t play
- Music files cutting off around the final four seconds
Next Story: Netflix Goes Disc-free On PS3 Next Week
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-01-26: Motorola Droid X successor to have dual core Tegra 2 processor?
- 2010-12-10: Motorola Droid X to get Android 2.2.1
- 2010-12-14: Motorola Droid X Caught Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread?