It didn’t take too long for the people at iFixit to introduce the new 11.6-inch MacBook Air to a teardown experience, eh? This super slim notebook is sexy in every sense – and when we say that, we mean that it is really, really slim. Heck, chances are it will be a long time before something else as slim as this comes along, and that would also probably be another Apple product. According to the teardown process, it wasn’t meant for ordinary folks like you and it to have a go at it, which means experienced hands would be highly recommended. Either way, you will most probably void your warranty if you decide to strip down your spanking new MacBook Air.
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12 Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18 Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-11-18 Apple working on AMD-powered MacBook Air?
- 2011-06-26 BestBuy.com halts MacBook Air shipping, refresh is imminent?
- 2010-11-12 MacBook Air Now Seen as Cannibalizing iPad Sales