Internet Television in 2010: Primetime<
Ubergizmo is a media partner of NewTeeVee Live 2010 a conference hosted by GigaOM on November 10, 2010 at the Mission Bay Conference Center, in San Francisco.
From touchable TV screens to in-home 3D imaging, television and the way we view has been reinvented. Today’s computer mouse has replaced yesterday’s TV remote, and the lap or the hand has become TV stand. As the digital and technological barriers between televisions and computers blur, the picture for the digital video industry comes into focus.
Ubergizmo readers save $100 when you register at http://events.newteevee.com/live/10/ with discount code UBERGIZMO.
- Cutting the cord: With the rise of ubiquitous broadband now viewers are watching popular shows online.
- Streaming HD: Great for the viewer but hard on the network. Which technologies will lighten the load?
- Touch TV: What impact will the iPad and similar devices have on TV? Will they herald a new wave of content formats, audience, innovation and commerce?
- Google TV: Why might the partnership between Google and YouTube succeed where others have failed?
- Multiplatform Storytelling: People are now watching shows on every device. How is this endpoint proliferation transforming both mainstream television and web-only content?
- 3-D in the home: Will “Avatar’s” success translate to the small screen?