Barnes & Noble will be venturing towards a new niche market – that is, rolling out Nook Kids, a dedicated collection of e-books which targets young readers by offering more than a dozen thousand titles to begin with. Most of those will be “enhanced,” such as Jamberry, where one page will feature falling blueberries that kids can pop with but a tap. This could very well be the smoking gun that everyone is looking for when it comes to the Nook Color rumor that is tipped to be announced officially tomorrow.
- 2014-03-13 Nook App For Windows Halted
- 2014-02-26 Next Generation NOOK Tablet Is In The Pipeline
- 2014-02-10 Barnes & Noble Fired Nook Engineering Staff [Rumor]
- 2014-01-09 Barnes & Noble Sees Dismal Nook Sales During Holiday Season
- 2013-11-11 NOOK GlowLight Has A Hidden Browser
- 2013-08-20 Barnes & Noble Continue To Work On NOOK Tablets