The Notion Ink Adam tablet is certainly taking a while to arrive and the company has just received the first production Adam tablets, and the company has posted pictures and a video of it online. Aside from confirming that the tablet will be shipping with 1GB of RAM, the company cautioned that the models are still early production samples, and as such, the texture of the exposed plastic isn’t as smooth just yet, though it will be once the color choices are finalized. The quality of the sound in the video isn’t too bad, but that’s been attributed to a format transfer and the recording phone’s tiny microphone, rather than a shortcoming of the speakers in the tablet itself. A second round of changes will arrive on October 22nd, with the final round to be completed in November and manufacturing of the final production models slated to start shortly after. The Android-powered tablet will also sport an Eden software interface, giving the tablet a chance to differentiate itself from competitors.
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- Follow: adam, notion ink, notion ink adam, Tablet,
- Seen at: crunchgear