While there are plenty of super cool phones over in Japan, Samsung’s Galaxy S is still an impressive device, and as such, NTT DoCoMo subscribers should be happy to hear that the carrier will begin to sell Samsung’s Galaxy S (SC-02B) in Japan from October 28. The phone is similar to your standard Galaxy S but supports DoCoMo’s sp-mode service and e-book distribution service that will be going on trial on the same day. Specifications of the Galaxy S include a 4-inch Super AMOLED display, 1GHz processor, Android 2.2, 5-megapixel camera with 720p video recording, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and access to three application markets – the DoCoMo market, Android Market, and Samsung Apps.RELATED
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: galaxy s, japan, ntt docomo, Samsung,
- Seen at: samsunghub