Hot on the heels of the Palm Pre 2 specification leak, now several clear images of what is touted as the next-generation Pre have surfaced. If the pictures are legit, the device looks very similar to the current Palm Pre, with the obvious difference being the removal of the physical button on the front of the phone. The front of the device features a thin black bezel running around the screen and a matte black finish on the upper and lower halves of the device. As of now, leaked specifications include webOS 2.0, 1GHz processor, and 512MB of RAM. Of course, the question is, will it be good enough to challenge the iOS, Android, and now Windows Phone 7 devices?
- 2014-01-23 Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25 LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18 Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29 Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09 webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2011-02-04 Verizon Palm Pre 2 has a release date
- 2011-01-24 HP Topaz specs leaked