Panasonic’s foray into the video game world wasn’t exactly the most memorable, with their 3DO being a huge flop despite offering quite a lot of promise on paper. They are now looking into a new portable system, dancing with the iPod touch, Nintendo DSi and Sony PSP, with something called “The Jungle.” Apparently, this clamshell form factor device will come with an extremely high-resolution display, boasts a full QWERTY keyboard since it will cater for portable MMORPGs, as well as what seems to be a touch sensitive D-pad and button arrangement. No idea on the operating system, but there is a possibility of it running on top of a custom Linux build. Other specifications could very well be a mini HDMI port, a micro USB port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Perhaps Panny should invest more money into the design, but we are pretty sure the final build will be more refined that what you’re looking at right now.
Next Story: Sharp to announce a 3D smartphone
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase