Our friends living across the pond will be most pleased to find out that the Panasonic GH2 Micro Four Thirds shooter is ready to rock and roll in Europe sometime later this year – November 14th, to be exact. That continent won’t be the first to get hold of the GH2 though, since those living in the far East (specifically, Japan) will be able to check out the GH2 from October 29th, while those of us living Stateside will be last among the three, receiving it only at the end of November. If this is anything like its predecessor, you can be sure that quality will be right on top of the list for most of its features and functions.
Next Story: Hidden Time Watch concept
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2011-06-06: Panasonic GF3 leaked?
- 2010-12-27: Panasonic AG-AF100 Micro Four Thirds camcorder starts to ship
- 2010-12-14: Panasonic Lumix GH2 offers new movie making experience