Developers out there might want to take note that the PandaBoard development tool for mobile application developers is now shipping, helping developers to create OMAP4-compatible apps for Android, Angstrom, Chrome, MeeGo and Ubuntu-based devices. The board sports a dual-core 1GHz TI OMAP4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1. It also supports 1080p 30fps video output via its HDMI port. Aside from that, a DVI-D connector is also available, allowing for simultaneous dual-display output. The board is already available for order and ships worldwide for $174.
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Confirms Fingerprint Support On The Roadmap
- 2013-07-08: DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-06-26: Bing Platform Shifts The Search War To Apps
- 2013-06-19: App Camp For Girls Exceeds Funding Goal, With Time Left To Gather More Support
- 2013-06-05: Google Maps Engine API Launched