The young man you see here is Colin who decided to pimp out a mobility scooter, where this petrol-powered scooter is capable of hitting a top speed of 111km/h in a drag-race. The Brit is currently in running (pardon the pun) for a Guinness World Record, so good luck to Colin! All he needs to do is go past the 100km/h mark which Colin says is peanuts. Just for comparison’s sake, the original scooter plodded along at a tortoise-like 12km/h initially, but some tinkering here and there has resulted in something worth looking into for your weekend projects.RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: diy, hack, mod, world record,
- Seen at: gizmodo