Whispers of a MacBook Air refresh have been going around recently and now a picture of a new 13.3-inch MacBook Air has surfaced, with the lower panel opened, showing the increase in battery capacity. Before you get too happy, the leak mentions that it’s still running the same Core 2 Duo SL9400 processor as the current generation MacBook Air, hinting that this might be a prototype, possibly dating back to at least April. Regardless of whether it’s a prototype or final product, it’s still good news that Apple is looking to improve its MacBook Air. Other improvements include a modern unibody style chassis, along with a large single mouse button trackpad, similar to that found on modern MacBooks.
Next Story: Metal iPhone 4 Back Cover To Protect The Glass
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-15: Apple MacBook Pro 3G prototype strikes eBay
- 2011-03-09: 64GB iPhone 4 caught on video
- 2011-02-17: Intel ad hints of a black MacBook?
- 2010-05-16: Updated MacBook Leaked From Vietnam