Qantas Airways is set to offer the Apple iPad on their line of Jetstar flights, where according to a Qantas Jetstar spokesman, “We’re in the final stages of putting in place what would be a broader roll out across the network…We’re in ongoing discussion with the manufacturer around a more integrated network proposition.” While there aren’t any further details on how the iPad will be set up, we can only guess that there are extremely limited sections such as the headrest or being offered individually to passengers (the latter surely sounds a whole lot less plausible). Do you think this will give Qantas an edge over its rivals just because of an iPad? [Press Release]
Next Story: Swype released for Symbian^3 devices
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"