Qualcomm has just announced that they will be shutting down its Flo TV operations, so hopefully that piece of news might shore up the company’s share price as it eliminates another source of economic bleeding. Staff over at Flo TV were informed late last week by Bill Stone, president of MediaFlo and Flo TV, where end 2010 is the target period for all operations to cease. Currently, the company is talking to AT&T as well as Verizon concerning the future of its white-label wholesale service. While another one bites the dust, it does leave the back door open for a new player to enter the market.
Next Story: Manfrotto offers new tripod solution
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-07: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 And 808 Announced
- 2014-03-24: OnePlus One Will Tout Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3