Since Halloween is just around the corner, you might want to get cracking on the jack-o-lantern for your home. This R2-D2 jack-o-lantern was specially sculpted out of an average 40-pound gourd. A vertical, smooth-surfaced pumpkin was required to get this jack-o-lantern looking just right, taking around 11 hours for the entire project. Gotta love the way it lights up properly, and Star Wars fans will definitely love to sink their teeth into this one.
- Google Glass Plays Nice With WordPress Unofficially
- Samsung Co-CEO Acknowledges Possibility Of Flexible TVs
- Zepp 3D Motion Sensor Lets You Analyze Your Baseball, Golf Or Tennis Swing
- First Wearable App Awards Results Are Out
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: diy, hack, halloween, mod, r2d2, star wars,
- Seen at: gizmodo