MMO gamers out there who are shopping around for a new gaming mouse might want to take note that gaming peripherals maker Razer has introduced two special edition versions of its Naga gaming mouse, which are the Razer Naga Maelstrom, and the Razer Naga Molten. Both mice sport 17 MMO-optimized buttons with macro functionality, just like the original Razer Naga. In sticking to the theme, the Maelstrom gets a blue light while the Molten gets a red light. Technical specifications include a 5,600dpi laser sensor and a unique 12-button pad on the side, not to mention the common five-button layout of most mice. Both will be shipping in November for $80, and pre-orders will begin on October 12th. The Naga Molten is pictured above, and check out the Naga Maelstrom after the jump.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: mmo, razer, special edition,
- Seen at: press.razerzone