Human beings have been trying to attach motors and all sorts of fancy robot-related stuff to household devices for some time now, though the majority of such contraptions involve making stuff tweet. Now a hardware hacker named Niklas Roy has come up with a little something to improve his privacy, namely a curtain that is capable of keeping an eye on passers-by using a surveillance camera and automatically adjusting the curtain in order to block their view of what is going on inside. Of course, if your goal is privacy, a robotic curtain that moves around might attract a little too much attention, but you get the idea. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Andy Rubin To Head Up Google's New Robots Division
- Prototype Robotic “Heart” Runs Off Urine
- K5 Autonomous Data Machine Is A 300-Pound Crime Fighting Robot
- MOSS Robot Kit Helps You Get Started Even Without Having A Clue
- Macy Gets Robot To Launch Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Follow: privacy, robot,
- Seen at: niklasroy