Samsung Captivate owners might be itching to get hold of the Android 2.2 update for their device, and while AT&T hasn’t released the official update just yet, an unofficial Android 2.2 build for the Captivate has surfaced, and it seems to be feature-complete. Once the UCJ16 firmware is crammed into your phone, features such as mobile hotspot, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, user interface improvements, and some other improvements become available. The update has already been made available online; though do remember that AT&T isn’t going to have much sympathy if you manage to brick your phone via an unofficial firmware update. Video after the jump.
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Fleksy Keyboard Makes Its Way To iOS Through Third-Party Apps
- Motion Monitor App For Nokia Lumia 1520 Announced
- Follow: Android, android 2.2, at&t, froyo, Google, Samsung, samsung captivate,
- Seen at: engadget