Before it was officially unveiled, many folks were looking forward to the Galaxy Player YP-G50 and now Samsung has released a video commercial of its Android-powered portable media player (PMP). The device is rather similar to the popular Galaxy S smartphone, so it’s easy to imagine how this PMP will be a hit. Specifications of the Galaxy Player include a 3.2-inch display, 2-megapixel camera, DLNA, Wi-Fi, 8/16GB storage, microSD memory card slot, GPS, SoundAlive, FM radio, DivX support and will be powered by Android 2.1. Check out the video after the jump.
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- Follow: ad, galaxy player, Samsung, video,
- Seen at: samsunghub