Siemens has come up with its miniTek which is a tiny black box that works with folks who use Siemens hearing aids. The setup is rather simple, as you’ll just need to hook the transmitter up to your traditional TV, stereo, phone, music player, or PC via Bluetooth or 3.5mm jack, after which the device will be able to wirelessly stream stereo audio for up to five hours at one go. Interestingly, the device can be used to answer phone calls too. Would you want to use a hearing aid to receive streaming music?
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28: MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini