Some possible specifications of the upcoming MacBook Air have surfaced and it claims that while the ultra thin notebook will sport an updated processor, it’ll still be using a Core 2 Duo processor, possibly due to the legal dispute between Intel and NVIDIA over chipset licenses. Aside from the processor, the notebook will use an upgraded GeForce 320M chip to churn out the graphics and include a longer battery life. It has been mentioned that the price will be significantly lower than the current $1,499 asking price, which will be good news to prospective buyers. There was also a whisper of an all-SSD storage range, even on the basic MacBook Air, though it remains to be seen how such a move might impact the price. With Apple’s upcoming event on the horizon, it shouldn’t be too long before we find out the full details, and till then, we’d suggest you take all these rumored specs with a pinch of salt.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson To Offer WP7 Devices In 2011
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals