The standard remote control that comes with your TV might be pretty ordinary, so having it get knocked around might not seem like much. The same can’t be said if you happen to own one of the more sophisticated universal remote controls with a full touchscreen display though, as you’ll probably want to keep it well away from the reaches of kids. Sony knows your concern, which is why they have come up with the RM-KZ1 universal remote control which was specially designed and built from ground up to target kids. Being splash proof and featuring locked down battery and programming compartments, you also have a “volume limiting” feature which disables the volume to be changed +/- 3 steps within half a minute. It ought to be available now at Target stores for around $18 a pop. Gotta love the colorful fingers as well as corresponding shapes which they come with.
Next Story: iLife 11 announced as expected
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!