With Sony’s Google TV solution slated to arrive soon, it shouldn’t be too surprising to see that a never-before-seen controller has been sighted on ABC Nightline’s Google TV special. Two circular directional pads, a QWERTY keyboard, volume, channel selection, and a few other buttons were visible on the controller, which should be good enough to get you the web and video content that you want. Specific details on the controller weren’t mentioned, but with October 12th just around the corner, we shouldn’t have to wait much longer in order to get all the juicy details.
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Square Considered By Google And Apple For Purchase Before
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2012-02-20: Sony Google TV now rooted by GTV Hacker
- 2011-09-09: Sony shows off Honeycomb Google TV
- 2010-11-03: Rumor: Google TV Coming to Sony Playstation 3?