With Sony’s Google TV solution slated to arrive soon, it shouldn’t be too surprising to see that a never-before-seen controller has been sighted on ABC Nightline’s Google TV special. Two circular directional pads, a QWERTY keyboard, volume, channel selection, and a few other buttons were visible on the controller, which should be good enough to get you the web and video content that you want. Specific details on the controller weren’t mentioned, but with October 12th just around the corner, we shouldn’t have to wait much longer in order to get all the juicy details.
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2012-02-20: Sony Google TV now rooted by GTV Hacker
- 2011-09-09: Sony shows off Honeycomb Google TV
- 2010-11-03: Rumor: Google TV Coming to Sony Playstation 3?