The free Wi-Fi connectivity offered by Starbucks is already a good reason to hang around the coffee outlet, but now Starbucks is planning to make it even more attractive for you. The Starbucks Digital Network will be offering various forms of media on a platform designed by Yahoo, all for free. It probably won’t give you the latest movies that are in theaters, but you’ll get useful distractions such as film clips, song of the week picks, eBook excerpts and even access to some services that require a subscription outside of the store, such as the entire Wall Street Journal website. Is that reason enough for you to spend your morning sipping coffee at Starbucks?
Next Story: Customize Your Own Android Phone From $410
- 2014-03-12: Starbucks Works On Coffee Pre-Orders Via App
- 2014-03-11: Starbucks Allows You To Tip Baristas Now
- 2014-01-16: Starbucks iOS App To Get New Security Features
- 2014-01-15: Starbucks Mobile Payment App Stores Credentials As Plain Text Files
- 2013-10-28: Starbucks Allows Twitter Users To Buy Coffee For One Another