If for some reason you find yourself unable to find $40 to purchase Nintendo’s Wiimote with built-in MotionPlus you could shell out $35 to pick up the Snakebyte Premium Remote XL+ Wii controller. It’s not the first third-party Wiimote to offer built-in MotionPlus, but if you like something that looks cheap and slightly different from the official accessory, this could be what you’ve been looking for. The Snakebyte features USB-rechargeable batteries to help you ensure that your gaming sessions won’t be interrupted.
Next Story: iPhone 4 Halloween Costume Looks Realistic
- 2014-02-04: Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25: US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23: Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20: Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01: Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon