Ok, so perhaps the Survival Stove can also be used even when you’re out camping, as it is powered by a couple of AA batteries (we would think that having a hand-crank and a built-in dynamo would work better), relying on an internal fan to generate intense heat that allows it to burn just about any dry fuel you throw at it, ranging from wood, fibers, cardboard and charcoal. The Survival Stove can be yours for $90, where the downside would be having to make sure you have enough AA batteries juiced up. Either that, or watch more Man VS Wild.
- 2013-03-12: Runbo X3, The Rambo of smartphones
- 2011-04-01: LED Hat Clip On Lamp lets you see in the dark
- 2011-02-04: Hot Liner solar cookers: so you don’t have to start fires anymore
- 2010-05-17: Leak Hints That The iPhone 4G Is Getting A 960 x 640 Display
- 2010-10-24: Survival Stove for emergency use only