Prepaid users will be happy to know that T-Mobile USA will be bundling data options to some of its more popular prepaid offerings for those who do not want to sign a lengthy contract or may not need data access every month. There are several plans for prepaid data that users can choose from, ranging from a paltry 100 MB to a full 2 GB–which, by the way, is the same cap that you’ll be forced into under AT&T’s new data plan for postpaid customers anyways.
The plans are as follow:
- $50/month plan: Unlimited calling and messaging with 100 MB data
- $30/month plan: Either 1,500 minutes OR text messages and 30 MB data
- $70/month plan: Unlimited calling and messaging with 2 GB data
- $1.49 daily pass: Unspecified allocation of Internet data per day
In addition to regular data on a smartphone, T-Mobile USA will also add data to prepaid owners of data-only devices, such as USB modems. The plans for USB modem connections are as follow:
- $10/week: 100 MB data weekly
- $30/month: 300 MB data monthly
- $50/month: 1 GB data monthly
Users who need mobile broadband access on their laptops can opt for the T-Mobile Jet 3G modem from the carrier.
Opera For Android Exits Beta
Foursquare App For Windows Phone Updated With Nokia Lumia Exclusive Features
Rumors Of A Google Edition HTC One Continue To Persist Despite HTC's Refutation
Caterpillar Announces B15 Rugged Android Smartphone