Making phone calls over Wi-Fi is a feature that most frequent travelers won’t mind, since it will certainly go a long way in making sure that their precious minutes won’t be used up, and being in a totally different country separated by a few time zones and thousands of miles will not be excuses not to call home. T-Mobile USA has announced that they will be offering Wi-Fi calling in the near future on “a growing selection of T-Mobile’s Android-powered smartphones”. Right now, you might just want to adopt a wait-and-see attitude before jumping aboard the Android smartphone bandwagon.
Next Story: Samsung Omnia i8700 Leaked In A Lengthy Video
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-10-06: T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q are now official
- 2011-08-08: LG G-Slate gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb update
- 2011-08-08: T-Mobile LG Flip II spotted?