TiVo has just introduced its Online Season Pass Manager that basically enables subscribers to transfer season pass subscriptions between their TiVo boxes. Not only that, it will also allow you to add new passes as well as get rid of old ones thanks to the wonders of deletion. This has been one of the main requests from TiVo’s customers to date, so it is nice to see a company actually listening to the grouses of their customers and doing something about it. The new manager will build on the old system, bringing along with it additional flexibility for multi-TiVo households as well as for those who are making the upgrade jump from an old TiVo box. There is a catch however – the TiVo units must be connected to broadband in order for the new online manager to function.
Next Story: Back to the Mac this October 20th - nuff said
- 2013-11-14: New TiVo Slide Pro Remote Announced
- 2013-10-24: New TiVo Feature Allows DVRs To Live Stream Content On iPhones, iPads
- 2013-03-11: TiVo Mini Extends Set-Top-Box To Additional Rooms For $99
- 2012-12-18: Spotify App Added To TiVo Premiere Boxes
- 2012-09-26: Tivo Stream, Premiere 4 and Premiere XL4 announced