Dedicated GPS devices tend to look like square (or rectangular) black boxes. TomTom probably wants to give GPS users a trendier image as it has partnered with CafePress to allow users to choose from hundreds of available designs, custom artwork, or even personally uploaded photos, to be printed directly on their new GPS device. Pricing of such a feature wasn’t mentioned, but if customization is your thing, this will probably be a big selling point to you.
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-01-03 TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-02-14 TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System