It seems that Google TV is being blocked by TV studios, with piracy fears being one of their main concerns. It seems that Disney’s ABC and CBS have confirmed that they have prevented the TV OS from watching their free Flash video sites. This objection was most probably due to the fact that both companies thought that Google did not do enough to prevent the threat of piracy. Well, since Google TV is still in its infancy, don’t you think that seasoned TV studios should give it a chance to grow and blossom? Either way, Google would definitely have to do something about their Google TV service to prevent something like this from happening in the future.
Next Story: Sony Google TV shows off birth pangs of a root
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-12-03: Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- 2010-10-05: Sony's Google TV Controller Appears On ABC Nightline