We’ve seen all sorts of weird stuff being sold by vending machines before, but seriously, live crabs? Over in Nanjing, China, a vending machine is selling Shanghai Hairy Crabs at $1.50 to $7.50 each, depending on the size of the crab. The machine keeps the crabs at a temperature that causes them to go into hibernation, guaranteeing live crabs. If you happen to end up with a dead one, they’ll give you three for free. Check out a video of this crabby (pun intended) vending machine in action after the jump.
JapanProbe dot com
Uploaded by pubjapaned. – Explore international webcam videos.
Next Story: Disaster Gaming Controller Is Huge
- 2014-04-08: China's Ministry Of Commerce Gives Microsoft-Nokia Deal The Greenlight
- 2014-04-04: iPhone Demand In China Waning In Face Of Local Competition
- 2014-03-26: Octa-Core HTC Desire 616 Photo Revealed
- 2014-03-21: Trip To China: Smog Insurance Now Available
- 2014-03-20: China Mobile Sold Over 1m iPhones In February