We’ve seen all sorts of weird stuff being sold by vending machines before, but seriously, live crabs? Over in Nanjing, China, a vending machine is selling Shanghai Hairy Crabs at $1.50 to $7.50 each, depending on the size of the crab. The machine keeps the crabs at a temperature that causes them to go into hibernation, guaranteeing live crabs. If you happen to end up with a dead one, they’ll give you three for free. Check out a video of this crabby (pun intended) vending machine in action after the jump.
JapanProbe dot com
Uploaded by pubjapaned. – Explore international webcam videos.
- Ex-Napster Executive Killed In Cycling Accident Involving Police Car
- Mars One Intends To Launch Unmanned Mars Lander In 5 Years’ Time
- National Library Of Norway To Digitize Its Entire Collection Of Books And Materials
- Circuit Scribe Lets You Draw Circuits
- AmazonFresh Launched In San Francisco
- Follow: china, vending machine,
- Seen at: eater