Vudu just kick started a rather aggressive campaign that aims to corner the movie rental space through its pricing strategy – lowering the price to beat the average mark by a mile. We’re talking about $2 for around 4,000 “top films” in the company’s Movies On Sale section, where you are given just 48 hours to finish watching once playback begins. This deal is good until the end of 2010, so you still have some time left to reschedule your daily timetable to slot in at least a couple of hours to make good on your $2 rental, now how about that?
- 2013-08-14 Google Fiber Android App Update Introduces Vudu Support
- 2013-07-04 Vudu For Android Works With Selected Handsets Now
- 2013-04-09 Vudu User Data Stolen, Passwords Reset
- 2012-12-19 Vudu For Android Offers Access To 100,000 Movies & TV Shows
- 2012-11-15 Vudu Offers 1080p Video Streaming
- 2009-11-24 Vudu Integrates Wikipedia