Vudu just kick started a rather aggressive campaign that aims to corner the movie rental space through its pricing strategy – lowering the price to beat the average mark by a mile. We’re talking about $2 for around 4,000 “top films” in the company’s Movies On Sale section, where you are given just 48 hours to finish watching once playback begins. This deal is good until the end of 2010, so you still have some time left to reschedule your daily timetable to slot in at least a couple of hours to make good on your $2 rental, now how about that?RELATED
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: movie rental, rental, vudu,
- Seen at: electronista