As mobile, Internet, media and high tech giants converge to capitalize on the mobile opportunity, the market is changing radically. The Open Mobile Summit, Nov 8-10, brings the CEOs and strategic business leaders of the market leaders together to explore the major mobile battlegrounds and identify who is best placed to win.
Speakers include Dan Hesse CEO Sprint, Dennis Crowley CEO Foursquare, Tony Melone CTO Verizon Wireless, Alan Cohen CEO OMD, Jason McKenzie President Americas HTC, Omar Khan CSO Samsung, Bob Bowman CEO MLB.com and John McLoughlin GM Hearst Magazines.
Plus Google, Microsoft, Disney, Zynga, Playdom, Huff Post and many more.
Key issues on the agenda: The business case for 4G, Beyond flat rate pricing, Platform Wars, Mobile Cloud, Advertising, Monetizing Content and Apps, Entertainment Anywhere, Connected Electronics, Google vs Apple, Enterprise Apps, Internet of things and more. See the agenda online here now.
Unlike the mobile tradeshows, this is an intimate networking environment for strategic business leaders. Places are limited to ensure high quality networking.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of Open Mobile Summit and our readers get a $100 discount, if you would like to attend, you can register here. (subject to availability).
The Open Mobile Summit
Where Internet and wireless world-leaders meet
November 8-10, San Francisco
Next Story: White iPhone 4 spotted in New York
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-26 Loopd, Hyper-Local Communication and Social CRM iPhone App
- 2014-03-17 RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile Revealed
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2014-02-23 Lenovo S860 Smartphone with Long Lasting Battery Life
- 2014-02-23 Lenovo S850 Slim All-Glass Smartphone
- 2014-02-04 Everything.me Moves Out Of Beta After 2M Downloads
- 2013-10-18 Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-01 ad:tech New York - November 6-7