Looks like the Wi-Fi only Galaxy Tab is inching closer to being available at stores near you as the device has just paid a visit to the FCC, bearing the model number GT-P1010. Aside from the FCC, the hotly-anticipated tablet has also been certified by the Bluetooth SIG. Will a Wi-Fi only Galaxy Tab be able to challenge the Wi-Fi iPad? Only time will tell, but it’s good to see some serious competition for the iPad surface.
- Google Glass Wearer Evicted From Seattle Eatery
- 3D Scanner Technology Does Not Need Much Light At All To Create Clear Images
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- President Obama's Speech Gets Printed In 3D
- Seattle Restaurant Ejects Patron For Wearing Google Glass
- Follow: FCC, galaxy tab, wifi,
- Seen at: samsunghub