It should be common knowledge by now that the Samsung Galaxy Tab will be arriving Stateside this coming November, and here is a Best Buy ad that shows the company also wants a slice of the action, albeit offering the Wi-Fi only model for the Samsung tablet. Depending on the model you choose, prices start from $499 upwards with no involvement of any mail-in rebates. 3G service from Sprint and Verizon seems to be available either with a contract or via a month-to-month plan. We do wonder whether T-Mobile and AT&T variants will also be hitting the retail store as well, but with the release being less than 3 weeks away, your patience shouldn’t run out too fast by then.RELATED
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- Follow: best buy, galaxy tab, Samsung, samsung galaxy tab,
- Seen at: pocketables.net