It was previously rumored that Amazon was gearing up to launch its own Android app store and now The Wall Street Journal claims to have proof of such intentions, including an Amazon document explaining the terms to developers. It jives with the earlier leak, confirming that Amazon insists that an app can’t be sold for less anywhere else. Is Amazon planning to solely focus on the Android app store, or does this fan the flames that the online retailing giant is coming up with an Android device of its own?
Next Story: Re-Play XD Tiny Sports Video Camera
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-03-22: Amazon launches Appstore with Angry Birds Rio and gets sued by Apple
- 2011-03-18: Amazon App Store opening next Tuesday?
- 2011-03-03: Amazon to monitor their app store