It was previously rumored that Amazon was gearing up to launch its own Android app store and now The Wall Street Journal claims to have proof of such intentions, including an Amazon document explaining the terms to developers. It jives with the earlier leak, confirming that Amazon insists that an app can’t be sold for less anywhere else. Is Amazon planning to solely focus on the Android app store, or does this fan the flames that the online retailing giant is coming up with an Android device of its own?RELATED
- Nearly A Third Of Evernote's Revenue Comes From Its Store
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- Follow: Amazon, Android, app store,
- Seen at: online.wsj