YouTube has officially rolled out YouTube Leanback, a layout previewed a while back that is designed for 10-foot viewing on TVs where a long viewing distance is necessary. The interface removes the comments and many other distracting visuals while making important features easily accessible. Folks who use Google TV hardware will have the option of setting devices like the Logitech Revue or Sony Internet TV to use Leanback the first time they load YouTube from the regular interface. Such a move will definitely help YouTube become commonplace in the living room. Video after the jump.
- Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Limited Edition 24k Gold Nikon FA Spotted On eBay For $12,000
- Newer Canon EOS M Expected In Second Half Of 2014
- Sony RX10 Photo and Video Samples
- Follow: Google, google tv, YouTube,
- Seen at: pcmag