Samsung has been quite busy with display technology recently. After showcasing a 7-inch Super AMOLED Galaxy Tab over in Japan, the Korean company has also introduced a 10.1-inch 1024 x 600 pixel display panel that is only 1.8mm thick and it’s installed on a device that looks very much like a Galaxy Tab. The panel on display won’t be available for commercial use for another two or three years, but it still has us dreaming of the possibility of a 10-inch Galaxy Tab.
Next Story: Dell Venue Pro Has A microSD Memory Card Slot
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite Announced Officially