So what did you dress up as for Halloween? The boring usual selection of witches and warlocks? Some folks out there are a little more dedicated to instilling fear and terror into the hearts of others, evidenced by a commitment of 250 hours to build a costume and an estimated material cost of $1000. It looks like an exoskeleton that will put Robocop to shame, so it’s definitely something to check out. This person spent an estimated $600 on metal, aluminum and other parts; $250 for rivets, bolts and other hardware; $200 for tool purchase rentals; $90 for spray paint and even $210 to rent a truck to carry the costume. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Andy Rubin To Head Up Google's New Robots Division
- Prototype Robotic “Heart” Runs Off Urine
- K5 Autonomous Data Machine Is A 300-Pound Crime Fighting Robot
- MOSS Robot Kit Helps You Get Started Even Without Having A Clue
- Macy Gets Robot To Launch Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Follow: diy, halloween, robot,
- Seen at: gizmodo