You might think that the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 is already an above average muscle car on its own, but it can go even faster if you decide to drop additional clams for the red-colored special TracKey. Whenever you kick the Boss 302 into life using the TracKey, more than 200 parameters are changed in the car’s software instructions, where it will transform the street legal 444 horsepower street machine into a track racer – all without having to pay a visit to the workshop. The TracKey will result in you getting more low end grunt, quicker throttle response, and a two-stage launch control feature that makes drag racing starts a snap. Sad to know you as a consumer have to pay even more to unleash additional horses that are already there from the get go, perhaps someone can come up with a hack instead that doesn’t require the TracKey?
Next Story: TomTom Go 2405 Preview
- 2014-02-27: Ford Sync May Not Necessarily Dump Microsoft For BlackBerry
- 2014-02-23: Ford Sync System May Switch From Microsoft To BlackBerry
- 2014-01-22: Ford's New Automated Driving Research Projects In The Pipeline
- 2014-01-10: Ford Hybrid Semi-Solar Vehicle Could Usher In A New Era Of Green Rides
- 2014-01-08: Ford CEO Alan Mulally Debunks Rumors Of Being Next Microsoft Boss