Adobe might have accidentally confirmed the arrival of Google’s Gingerbread update by posting updates to the AIR 2.5 and Flash 10.1 for Android. In the update release notes, it was explicitly mentioned that the updates will play nice with Android 2.3, where the latter was already completed last month but wasn’t made official just yet. Both updates will also fix security exploits so that your smartphone remains secure during use without any additional fear or worry of identity and information theft. With such confirmation coming from some of Google’s partners, whether on purpose or by accident, might just be the catalyst Google needs to launch Gingerbread sooner rather than later.
- 2013-06-03 Jelly Bean Figures Catch Up With Gingerbread
- 2012-02-01 Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives Gingerbread
- 2012-01-10 Samsung Captivate (finally) gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 2011-12-29 Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 gets Gingerbread
- 2011-12-12 More photos of Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) surface
- 2011-07-13 Adobe and Sony work to deliver special Android apps for new Sony tablets
- 2010-06-17 Adobe Flash And AIR To Eventually Hit Windows Phone 7
- 2010-11-28 Android 2.3 And 3.0 Show Up In Adobe AIR Performance Tests?