Amazon’s job is to make it easier for you to purchase things and the online retailing giant already allows you to scan a barcode on a product to purchase it online via an iPhone app. Now Amazon has launched a new way to compare and shop in the form of a free iPhone app called Price Check. The app allows users to scan a barcode, or take a picture of the product, or even say the product’s name to access the relevant product listings on Amazon’s site. Currently users will be able to snap a photo of the item an match the picture to books, DVDs, CDs and also video games, though Amazon says that it will be adding more categories soon. With Christmas just around the corner, the arrival of this app will definitely make shopping easier for many people.
- 2014-04-22 Amazon Will Reportedly Change The Way We Interact With Smartphones
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17 Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17 Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16 Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle