The popular mobile game Angry Birds will soon be coming from the small screen of your smartphone to your television screen. The game was previously said to expand to more devices, and just recently,developer Rovio has announced at the Social Gaming Summit that the game will be ported to Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and WiiWare, though a release date and price were not announced. The game has been a huge hit on iOS, Android, and webOS, and will most likely be sold as an Internet download for connected game boxes. The game is said to be released for the three big consoles prior to the release of an Angry Birds sequel. Hopefully, a sequel would be Internet-connected and can pick up on one device where you left off on another, but hey, isn’t the game to waste time anyways so why not re-play those levels slingshotting those angry birds at the mischievous pigs?
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA