Apple went about by cutting the Mac mini price point in international markets without any fanfare, leaving price watchers wondering why that was done covertly. Apparently, this change is reflected in all markets which are not priced in the US currency, although Australia seems unaffected – not in a good way, of course. For example, folks in the UK are now able to purchase the two Mac mini models for £599 and £879 respectively, from their previous highs of £649 and £929. As for other European countries, the pricing has dropped to 709 Euro and 999 Euro. Too bad for us who live Stateside since we still need to pony up $699 and $999, respectively.
- 2014-01-22: Haswell Mac Mini Release Expected Soon
- 2013-09-26: Mac Mini Prices Increased In Some Countries
- 2013-08-27: The Mini Mac Is Both Cute And Functional
- 2012-12-26: Apple Moving Mac Mini Production To U.S. With Foxconn [Rumor]
- 2012-10-24: New Mac mini taken apart, benchmarked
- 2012-10-23: Mac mini refresh starts from $599
- 2011-10-26: Apple MacBook Air and Mac Mini EFI firmware gets updates